Truth Terrorists in London

A few years ago, when the FBI detained me at the airport and asked me "are you a terrorist," I told them no, I was working to expose the real terrorists.

But it all depends on how you define terrorism, doesn't it?

If terrorism is "politically-inspired dissemination of fear," then those who terrified the population with the phony "war on terror" are the second-biggest terrorists ever.

Then who are the biggest terrorists?

Us. The truth-tellers.

The lies about the horrific dangers of radical Islamic terrorism may be terrifying. But the truth -- that the whole thing is a hoax, and that our own leaders are the real terrorists, meaning the real killers and bombers and purveyors of pain and death -- is far more terrifying.

I would have explained this to the customs agent at Heathrow had she asked me. Instead, she just asked what I would be doing in London. I said I was participating in a symposium entitled "Debunking the War on Terror." She smiled and waved me through with no luggage check.

Had British customs checked my luggage, they would have found some of the most fearsome weapons of truth terrorism ever devised: DVDs and brochures from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, and copies of my book Questioning the War on Terror.

So here I am in London, getting ready for next Thursday's symposium. My fellow speaker and truth terrorist, Ken O'Keefe, has just published a real bombshell, An American Terrorist in London.

Meanwhile symposium participant Gilad Atzmon passes on the news that CNN editor Octavia Nasr was fired because she expressed respect for the late Grand Ayatollah Mohaamed Hussein Fadlallah in a tweet.

I would like to make it plain to the British authorities, who have me as well as the rest of the 60 million people in England under surveillance, that I also respect the late Ayatollah.

And if expressing that simple truth makes me a terrorist, just wait till you hear some of the other truths I came here to tell.